One of the best " pulut durian " in Sungai Petani

Sungai Petani have a lot of place to visit. If you want to find nice food, here it is. One of the best "pulut durian" in Kedah. The place is " Kafe Milla Hana Pulut Kedah "

credit : google image


 
Just use waze or google maps Kafe Milla Hana Pulut Kedah to find the location of this cafe.
There are a lot of food here, but the most special menu is  "pulut durian ". For those who dont know what is pulut durian, just google it.


Last holiday, I have been there with my family. It is very nice cafe. Their service also good. And they also provide an air condition room for the customer, without extra charges.



my father and my little sister











special menu : pulut durian ( musang king )




 pulut durian ( durian kampung )




cendol pulut





it is me with my mom




Overall, the cafe is very good, and the price for the food is reasonable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TASK VS WORKLOAD

The Leader that I Admire The Most

Best sword ever created in history