My First Trail Run








I conquered my first 21-kilometer trail run last 2 years ago at Sagada, Mountain Province. I say, "trail running is difficult and dangerous, run carefully but continuous". Well, 3 hours and 48 minutes (unofficial time) is not bad at all for me as first time trail runner.


















Prior to this trail run, one thing I really look forward is to witness the sea of clouds. I am glad because the weather that time was very nice and I am able to see this wonderful formation of clouds. I felt like I am surrounded by white cotton candies. kamanbaneng Peak or often referred as Marlboro Country by locals, is one of the first conquests. Its unique 360 views of Sagada, Bontoc, and Sabangan at Mt. Lamagan makes an awesome scenery which made us forget that we were actually in a race.









I love trail running because of the wonderful views I am seeing along the route - everywhere is green. The high mountains, the cold and fresh of air, the rocks formation and the rare species of plants and trees are just few of the many reasons why I am fascinated with this activity. Further, meeting new people will always be the nicest part of it. 


L-R: Ate Rochel, Ayana, Enzo, Sir Joey

L-R: Dr. Warren, Ate Rochel, Ayana, Enzo



These are my newly found friends. All of them used to run along the trails for many years. They are even doing trail biking. I got a lot of tips and advises from them. And of course, I was more inspired because of their personal stories. We arrived at the finish line all together, they never left me until the end. They were so patient enough to assist me and push me until we have crossed the finish line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TASK VS WORKLOAD

The Leader that I Admire The Most

Best sword ever created in history