Sumaguing Cave Sagada, Mt. province





I did caving with them.






 From left (Dr. Warren, Sir Joey, Ma'am Jovy, and Ma'am Jovy's daughter, Ate Rochel and Baby Liam and Sir Bugs). Photo were taken by Enzo.









King's curtain but there is no King to be seen because the king is said to be hiding at the back of the curtain.






Way down to the tunnel.




Tunnel's entrance.





Instructions are very important, so we are really listening very keenly with our tour guide. Risky it may seem, I still pursue my desire of passing through the tunnel with this brave buddy of mine. He chose to go with me instead of staying with his mom. 





Traversing the tunnel with Baby Liam.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TASK VS WORKLOAD

The Leader that I Admire The Most

Best sword ever created in history